Sunday, November 12, 2006

Mexican Wrestler

And it's almost a week plus and you haven't even called. I'm flying off soon, well saturday to be exact. I'm starting work soon to keep my mind in the air floating just to forget everything. I've been writing new songs, some i love, some i crash it into a ball and throw it out of the window instead. Sometimes i write about you. But i guess you'll never hear any of them. So like just give me a sign a message a friend a letter a SOMETHING! ANYTHING!

Sometimes I wish that I was an angel
A fallen angel who visits your dreams
And in those dreams I'd blow you a message that says
You really want me

Sometimes I wish that I was a wrestler a Mexican wrestler
In a red vinyl mask and I might grab you and body slam you
And maybe cause physical harm
When we would laugh I might take pity on you
I could crack all your ribs but I cant break your heart

You will never love me
And this I cant forgive
That you will never love me
As long as I will live

i don't want to be a dummy, dummy.

No comments: