Thursday, November 02, 2006

Be an idiot and leave me alone

I think there's something wrong going inside my body. I have been sleeping excessively and i've been eating less and less. On some days it's none. Some exclaimed i've lost weight. Whatever it is, there's something wrong, i just know it. I'm right. I have to be this time round.

I seriously don't know what's going on with me.

I'm sucha mother fucking clueless idiot. I'm getting a little agitated on things and on people but i can't help it, however thankfully i don't show it either. At least that's something that hasn't changed. My chest is tightening and it feels like i'll breakdown somehow, sometime soon, somewhere, someday, someway.

Sometimes waiting won't get you anywhere, you have hope waiting. But you're waiting and NOT doing anything. That's why i like to jump and get things into action and not waste a moment, tings can turn out good or bad, sometimes even uncomprehendable. You know you can't wait but sometimes if you're too much too fast, things turn out weird and awkward. But if you're too little and too late, you lost it all and it's totoally out of your league.
Maybe this is it, i know Mr F will never hear me scream. How dirt falls on my shoulder but i can't seem to push it away. You're one mistake i hope to unravel and erase/delete. This isn't my season.

I'm all out of my own. Be an idiot and leave me alone.

No comments: