Wednesday, November 29, 2006

if you're gonna ask me for directons, i might as well ask you to get lost

Sometimes i ask myself, why do i do the things i do? I may never understand the universe, nor will i ever understand myself. It's just too complicating to comprehand i guess.

I was walking out of my house on the way to the bus stop,and planted myself a seat on the bench. It was then i slowly thought about many things but one at a time, a big tear drop fell from the corner of my eye and trickled down to my face and gravity pulled it down on to my jeans. The second came, the third and then the fourth. I knew i was crying for no reason at all. And i teared a little more just cause i couldn't find the reason why i was tearing. My bus came and grungily stepped up and slammed my card on to the tappy machine and stood next to an old aunt. I recollected my thoughts again, i breathed in all but i breathed out a simple gas of carbon dioxide. Nothing. I'm not writing a composition here by the way.


If you're someone who is gonna ask me for directions, i might as well ask you to get lost. (For now? I really don't know and i don't care)
If you're someone who is gonna ask me stupid questions, i might as well ask you to grow up. (Maybe i will.)
If you're someone who is gonna ask what's pain, i might as well ask you to go jump off a bridge.( hmmmmmmmmm)

whatever.I'm NOT emo, i'll hate you if you say i am. I'm going now.

i wish i may, i wish i might.

No comments: