Sunday, December 31, 2006

Alright girl M.I.A is B.I.A.

So let's seeeeee here, any updates. updates. updates. AHHHH UPDATES!



on the 29th of December, I met up with Bay, Van, Joy, Sarah Chan, Tabitha, Cassie, Alex, Chloe, Ji Min, Sandra. Initially we were suppose to have steam boat at Marina, but due to some stuff, we had Thai Express in the end. I'm still brooding over the fact that the whole gst thingy whopped up to be an $18. Ahhhh screw you economy. Nothing much really was done, just a small get to gether and loads of cam whoring. Anyway, here's a picture i took from Ji Min's blog. Courtesy of her.




















Cassie is missing in the picture cause she had to leave early. But the picture is still pretty sweet huh? Sarah, Alex, and Sandra and maybe Joy has more pictures. Anyway A****Y came to meet me for a while, it didn't turn out pretty good, none theless, i cried in the end. Girls did a great job in cheering me up and i received an unexpected phonecall from a certain someone. DHARHAM! HAHA anyway, before that, Egan met me. Nicely 'MEGAN' must have had manicure to do and in the end was 1 hour late.


On the 30th of December, at 1 in the morning i wrote a very very NONG NONG letter to A****Y. Delightfully, i slept at 3. And i got woken up at 8 to do housework. GAHH. Folks took me out to eat at the Ellenbrough's Market Place at Swissotel Merchant Court there. The foood wasn't appetising and we were pretty disappointed, had mummy talk to the manager and get some free food, but it wasn't up to our expectation STILL. We left. Oh did i mention that while eating the raw oyster, i gulped down a spoilt one. I expelled everything out from my mouth and into the sink. Felt oh so nauseous after that. Met with joy before heading down to service oh and Zhi Guo himself too. Watched DeathNote 2 with the cell. Ahhhh i like, i love. [:


Well that probably sums it all up i guess. Later more for my new year's day day. Well it's like tomorrow, which is middle of the night, but AHHHHHHHHHHH YAH you'll seee later.

No comments: