Friday, December 30, 2005

best day=worst day

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2115468729

yeas the photos are up,my printer is working once again.im happy. so go check it out :D

wheeees.
I'M PROUD TO SAY THAT I'VE LOST WEIGHT,THANKS TO DANCE,HAD PRACTICE EVERYDAY! :D OH the wonders.
yesterday,was one of my worst nights.it couldn't have gone any worse.
First it was my mum,then kyle. But kyle made it better,and i won't ever mention the 'D' word again.but it hurts.but it's worth it. i love kyle. :D

Oh and today,dance sucked like anything. I forgot most of my steps,had to practice again and again. Guess this is what happends when you have to memorise more than 10 songs worth of dance. I even screamed out the equation of anaerobic respiration while practising.HOW APT! HAWRS.
kyle is coming down now.laters.

what can i say? Many of you out there who know me,would know me as a person who loves to take big risks and chances no matter what the outcome is. But waiting for a your bf to come back from australia for 3 years,i ask isit worth it? I've been asking myself that.It's simply far too long i can't deny. I admire celeste's spirit,but i can't think of the fact that he'll be gone.The guy whom took all sadness and misery after a temporary prince left.my love,my only one,my baby kyle.
I tear each night,cause the only thing i have left is FAITH.

No comments: