Thursday, August 24, 2006

67 days and a 2 month old relationship. (:

Well my japanese oral was sucha joy, Teachers asking me all sorts of questions which is good as getting to know me, like hello imma suppose to be like their 'ENEMY'. From family to where i've stuided. I might as well write an auti-biography of well myself and give it to 'em. The passage was about shower, though i didn't understand why there was a web-page, it was like http:______?__________/_____/_______?CHRISTMAS. html . Yes christmas i say, the passage had NOTHING to do with christmas at all luh. DUMB.

School was well a big hooooooohaaaaaaa. I received my sciences and maths paper2. all pass. But i still didn't cut off the expected grade. -turns to reflection and tries to kick ass- nugh. Singapore,tsk,singapore. I've got no comments. I didn't say it's good nor did i say it was bad.

Sarah just sent me photos! (: i'm chatting with her now.

WELL, i met Shaun. LIKE FINALLY after about 3 weeks and a half. I ran, well not exactly ran, brisk walk, first thing i did was hug shaun. I swear misery flewfrom me. (:
well reason why i wanted meet baby today was because today is our 2ND MONTH!

wahaha. Gave baby his gift, taken aback by the unusual gift, many of you should know what it was. -giggles- To spend the time, we shared a short time, bout half an hour. It was goood enough, it was more than i asked for from God. It was all i wanted. He sent me to the bus-stop. Bus came in a speed of light. Smooched. (WHY? DID THE BUS HAD TO COME SOOOOOO EARLY) I don't know when is the next time we will ever meet, soon? mid week? tomorrow? the next hour? the next day? the next week? the next month? I really don't know. I'm making the effort to cut out some time. Afterall y'all know how much i miss him. (:
67 days for the o's to be over.
67 days to pray.
67 days to also study.
67 days that won't be washed down to the drain.
67 days of inspirations.
67 days of fun.
67 days of nothing but sun
67 days of happiness.
67 days of thoughts of Shaun.
67 days of mystery.
67 days or unrequitted love. (:

Cause I don't know where your journey goes
or how long it will take to unfold
But as long as we keep this moment shining in the dark
I will be watching over every beat of your heart

No comments: