Monday, August 21, 2006

My letter.

Me: HEY! are you free this thursday for um 10 minutes?
YOU: Yea why?
Me: I was hopping you could just spare me that much. It doesn't matter where, under your block or where, i'll come down to you. But 1o mins is all i need.
YOU: Gal i find you
Me: Boy i said i FIND you
YOU: Ok i'll message you on that day then
Me: Oh i'll message you on that day then.

How could it be that we've ended up like this? I don't understand. However i don't want you to have a say in this, I want to take the blame and i should take the respnonsibility. I'm choking on my breathe now. Just like my brain. What can i do to make this alright? What? Just say it and i'll do it. The misery is sucking every inch of me. the 'i'll message you on that day then' just took me aback, i was like 'What?'. I mean, i'm like, i'm like, i'm like, i'm like, i'm like 'Huh?'.
The thing is all i'm trying to say is that i miss you, i care for you and yes I LOVE YOU.
Everything is like FUDGED now, i want to scrap every scab of it but i know i can't.


To Shaun:
I know that I miss you
when I sit on my bedroom floor with tears rolling down my cheeks
for absolutely no reason at all.
If your around and you see this..please come back to me alright..?

Things around here are really awful now and i feel awfully lonely and i really don't like that people who are taking my place .come back please...?i really really miss u.alot.hope to see u soon, babylove.

):

No comments: