Tuesday, August 15, 2006

THE SLUT! AYEEEEE THE SLUT!

TAGGY REPLIES! LOOK FOR YOURS.
SARAHC-<3's> Jolene-GOOOOD! I hope you liked it anyway, i asked a friend to grab an extra box of chocolates back in Holland. YUMSYUMSYUMS. However if you're still gonna look for me for more. -BURP- there i answered.

Joy-AYE! Gooood for you my peach! HOHO. I had fun. You had fun. We all had fun. FUN! FUN! FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ((:

Sarah-Aye. That's alright if you can't find halo-scan either. Pretty Stupid Piece of Shit causing the eyes of my dear friends to squint. Tsk. WEEEEHOOO! You had fun. I had fun. Everybody had fun! ((: OHHHHH YEA! THE PICS! WOOHOO! Whenever are you online? Hard to catch you. -Jumps up and fly-


well well well. Someone isn't being nice i say. Someone is bitching about me. -and everyone says 'shame,shame,shame'. What's more to say i don't even know this person nor does this person even knows me, wonder if he/she even exist. Seee i don't even know the sex. Tsk.Tsk. People now-a-these-days. What a bitch. The thing she said. And she's way older than all of us. Girls almost ROFL and the usual WTF. I have to agreee a __year old bitching about 16 year old. EHHHHH! Look whose being a childish shit. FUCKTURD. Im pissed.

MUGGING NOWWWWWWWWWWWW.

No comments: