Wednesday, August 30, 2006

raindrops keep falling on my head.-TAPTAPTAPTAP-

Replies to Charmaine:
i got the pictures from getty images. Here's the steps. ((:
1. Log in to your halo-scan account
2. Click Template.
3. Under templates there will be 4 tabs, click SETTING
4. See 'URL of your image'? Yeap copy and paste the url of your desired picture from gettyimages and paste it.
5. Click save settings.
6. Then re-copy and paste the whole 'upload halo-scan to blogger' process.
7. ENJOY! ((:
Yeap that's it. [: Ayee, it's good to hear from you. Your ice-cream treat from me well is still waiting. REDEEM from me soon yes? HOHO. I'm doing gooood charmaine, are you? are you? are you? (:

TODAY I declare that i will NEVER EVER EVER trust on coffee or tea to keep me awake ever again. It seems like the drug content has absoultely no effect on me,useless.Scary storm today.SHEESH I was texting Ali today asking about the price of a naval piercing from the shop next to his. About $65 including stud. The swavorski one is $140. Well why the sudden thought you may ask.
It was actually something i wanted to do ever since sec 3, it's not that i think it's cool or whatsoever. But the twist of body art to it just fascinates me and make me drool. If then why not tongue piercing? Well the answer is because i don't want to be skinned ALIVE by my folks.
O
n the other hand take a look at that beauty.
Friends are all fine with it. The pain is nothing. After in life no pain no gain. (: HUMS. Anyway i accept all opinions from everyone of you readers. It's open.



BABY met me today after my jap prelims. It was all impromptu. I wasn't in my best look, and i HATE people seeing me when im not in my best. I was shocked yet elated (Don't ask why shock?) When i saw him seating at the lobby, i didn't know wether to cry or to run-away. But disillusioned me walked right up to him and he hugged me tight whispering ' i miss you sooo much baby. I really really missed you.' I return the hug and the peck and told him the same. At then, i was contented and happy that i finally met him after a long time. I couldn't care less about whatever i was feeling for today. Even the king and queen from the chess board fell to their glory. That's how happy i was. ((((((:


[Chorus]
You're the one that I'm always gonna love
And you're the one that I'm always thinking of
It's so wonderful to know, beautiful to know
You're the one

[Repeat Chorus]
I remember the first time
That I really looked you in your eyes
I was thinking to myself
There will never be nobody else, yea

And from the moment that we touched
You had me wide open with your love
This simple way you grabbed my hand
I'm so greatful that you are my man, yea

And I don't want you loose you
I'll do anything at all
Baby boy, You know I really do need you
I'm always here when you call

[Repeat Chorus]

Now my whole life has changed
Since you came around boy, it's so great
The way you make me feel withinI
'm so thankful that we're more than friends, yea

And when you hold me
it's so real
Remember when you told me
How you feel
Staring face to face
It's such a blessing I'll do what it takes, yea

What it takes to keep you
I never wanna let you go
Baby boy you know I can't be here without you
I cherish everyday we grow

[Repeat Chorus
I can't wait to be alone with you, close to you
I just want to stay with you
I feel ok, you make my life complete
I'm telling you, I'm needing you
I can't wait to be alone with you, close to you

[Repeat Chorus]

No comments: