Thursday, August 03, 2006

i complain

I'm seriously really freaked that the prelims are here, a part of me wants to study yet i can take the excuse of having so much homework not to do so.
Not much things have happend. Friends are at each other's throat and shoes. I no longer come into a class whereby it's a class?

It's clear and visible that we've all gone our seperate ways, i do miss the times when we were all innocent, young and stupid. But now, cancel out the innocent. We've all become the enemy's eye.

My prelims are just next friday, wait a minute, did i just repeated that? Oh wells. I wanna graduate with my class to next year, though obliviously i assure that we ARE gonna suffer, i hope they can still carry on teaching us though N's will be over to prepare. I don't wanna waste time, just get over and done with it and get a frigging O-level cert and carry on with the next phase of life. We are all gonna take the same paper. All Singapore education based school are all gonna take the same paper, and everyone is freaking out. I've screamed,shouted,cried,ranted,cursed,complained that Singapore education is wayyyyy to stressful and tensioning and well death defying. I can proudly confess that i abhore it and i prefer taking SAT's then to O and N level. I'm just paying half a 500 to see myself fail or pass and get myself stress. Though i'd rather see it channel it to the SAT's, i find it more of How-My-brain-is-flexible-and-comfortable-with it. 4 years of American education doggone it made the word EDUCATION easier to me. On the contrary you can never survive in this sunny island nor the world. It's patethic i've said many times. I can bet with you that the this world that we're currently breeding and rotting now is gonna be gone, every single species from Animals-Zillions of bacteria by the year 2060. This isn't and assumption it's a fact, however dumb researchers and scientist are still going into details. Read the bible y'all. It's not just a book of comfort but a book of rich fresh history and the future.
And this is my say. Have a nice day,

No comments: