Friday, August 11, 2006

Prelims Tensioning Erika

I bet no one could find my halo-scan tagboard. Thus i've decided to switch to shout-mix. -BEAMS- Seeeeeeeee i'm nice. (: HOHO. Don't worry about the short width of the 'message', just write and write and write. However you guys wanna tag me using halo-scan or shoutmix. It doesn't matter i'll reply to both. (: Halo-scan can be found at the end of every post that i submit as i've said over and over, just over the cursor to the end, and you'll see. O-P-E-N your eyes.

Anyhoo, s.s and english prelim paper today, i studied the wrong chapter. -Hangs head low- Well i wrote e Pearl-Harbour Setting for Compo which i like. Nonetheless, i think i did fairly alright. The paper is officially over, just continue with the rest on with the N's and then O's. Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. However i think I might as well thank the Lord for the prelim paper have wasted like a million pieces of paper. Answer scripts for my structured essay espeically are good as blank other than the question numbers and the miserable couple of steps one manages to cactch in spasm during class. Sucks aye people?


______texted me to ask if i was coming for tonight's concert. I replied no and told her to give my tickets to someone else. Continued asking me how was life,studies and home. Told her not to worry and i'm doing fine. It's time i tell her, but i don't have the guts nor do i want to mouth her the words, i know she won't be able to take it but it's my choice this time round. I'm sorry.

Gonna go down and help MAH in her friend's bbq downstairs. I have to anyway.

I wish you here baby.

No comments: