Friday, August 04, 2006

So longs and Goodbyes.

ANYONE! IS THERE NO-ONE ELSE WHO CAN KILL ME BEFORE MY MUM KILLS ME?
I think i just killed my laptop. All of a sudden the screen went blank, and i was like 'GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' For some explanation i don't know why, me and technology ever get along. -shakes head-

I can still call you a friend. But mark me, when i said friends the only whisper that you'll hear is the sound of misery and guilt. Because the meaning and pronounciation of friend will kill you now and ever. I can't ask you to forget me, we share the same class for pete's dumb sake. You just go and be obessesed with where you are right now and what you are. Hypocrite am i right to say what you are? Don't go around calling other people hypocrites cause you're the one that goes around turning heads on them. I know what you did last fall,summer,spring and winter. I know what you said. I know who is telling the truth. Attention-seeking is also what you are. Don't hog on to the lime-light forever. Others need and want it too. I don't know why i'm even typing all of this, it's just a waste of the memory space time and energy. So this is the end of our friendship.
SO LONG! GOOODBYE! (:

No comments: