Wednesday, August 09, 2006

F.o.P and nd celebrations

Well guess this shows my absence. I've beeen mugging like well i've been mugging.
On SATURDAY and SUNDAY I decided to join Bay and her cell for F.o.P. HOHO. ((: a definite comeback.
I have been thinking myself about changing ______ . I get frustrated at times and i cry. ____c has been with me i practically grew in and out, but for some reason now i feel like it's taking others for granted and i can't no long grow, whatever i had there was short. The way situations were handled at times left me with no choice but to day-dream and long about next-door. Eventually, it's reality. Still i need to talk to someone about this. I can't even face them now. I feel guilty.
Decided to go for City-harvest. -looks at Bay- had lunch with 'em. (: HOHO. I pity Guo for his jeans though i was laughing like no one's beeswax.


On MONDAY schooled. Then met Shaun at AMK lib. Was late cause the Harvard people were there for Arts Education. And because his cell members were going down to the lib. we had to change the venue to my place. Though he has been too my place but not the inside, just the poolside, he came in. AND he found where my hiding place was,some place where i have never shown or even shared with anyone in my life, not even -gulps- my folks. -SHRIEKS- >:(

The next day was celebrations, rarararararararaarararaarara. Then i took my sister and Chinouk for shopping at orchard. My gawd. Bump into so many people.
Sarah CEEEE. Lindy. Tim-Han. Jeric. Chu-Shen. Dianne. Exter. Jane and Juniors. Salma. Fifi and a alot more whom i can't remember. Bought my top which i was eyeing for and earrings. Managed to get a tube at top-shop which i had nothing better to do then to waste my money on. Someone slap me please.


Well here i am, im suppose to be studying but it seems i broke my promise. -shakes head-
on this national day. phhhhoooooosa. (:

The drive of typing this or doing anything has stopped. I'm announced DEAD,errrr excitement dead. TOOOODLES and LATERS AT NIGHT CATCH ME.

No comments: