Tuesday, August 29, 2006

the love and other love i have for friends. I may be stupid at times, but I'm NOT an idiot

I don't know why my ass was at the language centre. I wasted 2 hours and 15 mins which could've gone to s.s but i had to make a detour and walk to the language centre! Let's just get the jap prelims done once and for all.

50+++more days to go. I KNOW.

HELLO THERE!
i'm writing to you, just to ask you,
how you feel?
and how it fells like we fell apart
how this fell apart
Are you happy out there in this great wide patethic world?
Do you think about me?
Do you recall the times when you head lay down?
How do you sleep at night without the calls and smses>
do you even wonder if we're alright?

Why weren't you there the nights that i cried and screamed,though i know from where you are it's just the gust of wind blowing into your ear.
I WAS sooo angry
the cuts run deep inside this body.
There are things i won't take to my grave, actually i won't take anything.

But i'm ogay.
This time i'll admit it
that i miss you.

I miss you.


You ALL puzle me with every word you say and every move you make. At times i wish i could break free from you. Each time when i feel myself loosing touch, you just HAVE to come back and somewhat bring me back to how it felt like before. Was it all just false pretence? STOP PLAYING MIND GAMES WOTH ME. & i mean ALL you PEOPLE. It's not funny anymore.

No comments: