Sunday, August 20, 2006

It's like i wrote ALL this very notes with my own fingers.

Well if my life was all written down on a piece of paper, i would blank-O out some parts. But though that means sadness is wiped, somehow i feel that bit of joy and happiness will be erased of as well.

Woke up as Mom wanted me to bring something down to YWCA and then back home. Bathed,changed, and zooom. Sat like some sorta pimp in the subway. HUMS. So and then i walked from P.S to Far-east, decided to pay Santos a lil visit, was pretty elated when i saw him. Started catching up bit by bit, and he started talking and talking and talking and talking non-stop. Can't wait to catch up more with him. This dooode here really knows how to make me laugh my ass off, especially during moods, he says something and i'll be on the floor rolling with laughter. (: Made me forget about my troubles though. I'm happy.

On the other hand, my mind was in a whirlpool. I'm jaded i guess. I dread going to school tomorrow, i don't know why. I don't want to hear anything from anyone. Friends have become fIends. Went to east-cost beach to take a big breather with the whole family. Sat some meters away from them, and welcomed the wind to slap my face, the sea mist to spray and the tiny sand particles to scratch me.


To myself :
Are you out of your mind
You dug yourself into a liar's hole
You made a little spark to live inside
It's now a fucking fire out of control
When the morning comes you'll act surprised
And when the word gets out it will get old
And every day you'll try to live your life
In every little scam that will unfold

To fIends:
Shove me under you again I can't wait for this to end.
Sober, empty in the head I know I can never win.
Why should I have to wait,I'll just look the other way.

We left this land of shiny lights I wish I may, I wish I might
When all these dreams have come to end,you wish you were, you're not my friend

I can see you suffocate
I can find no other way try to make you saturate
I can be your enemy why should I have to wait I'll just look the other way

you said you'd loveto see the end the long hard road that I have been when all these dreams have come to end. You wish you were, you're not my friend blind eyes shine through.

To that girl who wrote GARY THE SNAIL on my palms:
I can do any thing if you want me here and I can fix anything if you let me near. What are those secrets now that you're just scared to tell? I whisper them all aloud so you can hear your self.

To Shaun:
I've never missed you this much, never thought I would, Didn't think you'd feel so far away your summer perfume is still blowing through this hallway, Autumn's amber red shadows dance. I miss you so badly. The only distance i feel is the cold air at night between our places. I need your arms around me right now, it's the only touch i want to feel tonight and for the rest of my days. I want to fall into your arms and hug you as tight as i want cause i don't want to let you go. Where are you baby?

No comments: