Monday, September 11, 2006

I am alright i actually really am, but you know deep down inside i'm desperately seeking for the way back to you heart.

Replies: ZAKI: Hello there, please don't say sorry for not reading my blog on an daily basis scale. Somethings and sometimes i write mostly crap. Coming all from a crappy person. What to expect? HAHA. Ayeeee i guess i'm not the only one complaining about my situation huh? ANYWAY read on what i have to say. (:

You gotta love high-school. Well i do. Because of the people whom i've been with for the past 4 years and an extra year coming, my best friend of 4 years and good friends 4 years as well. It's really a joy to have them in my life, cause i know the exact people to turn to when it all falls apart. I thought i would break down at one point in time today in class, but i was busyy having fun and laughing my ass off at every lesson. [: I love you girls. You're the joy that can't ever be replaced. Oh those reading, please don't be disheartened. You know you're not forgotten as well. I love you all. (: Though i realised something as well, im not only going through the same shit, infact louisa is as well. We're stuck on the same boat. SO wheeee-hoooo. I was crushed to see her breakdown like day,cause in her i saw that Erika who broke down on tuesday and wednesday. Cheesy as it may sound but its a fact. Sigh. Darius is still and forever will be right 'Shit happends all the time.'

Tally ho, trotted down in the bus to far-east, and guesssss what.
I got the navel peirced. [: HAHA all the vulgarities that came out of my life was like pop-corn popping. From 'Fuck to ahhhhhhh to screw the world to screw me' HOHO, Poor nisha. ((:

It's a blue small studded titanium one, i'll upgraded it into real diamond crystal, at Primitive art the price is like $150 was it? Yea around there. For the mean time, i'll let it heal and let my flabby skin get use to it. I was having a good time with Nisha, Laveena, Maimunah, Rachel Mak, Viviana and Eleanor. Sigh. What a day.
Well i rushed to bishan for Jap class, attendance was patethic, instead of the usual 20+ students, it like narrowed down to like 2? Me and one other guy, stayed for 1 hour and left. My presence there was unecessary anyway.


Well i sure did lose some calories having to walk back by fooot instead of taking a bus. But i took the long way back and in-between cheryl texted me, apparently she's in the same situation well almost to be in the same situation, BUT edmel, her guy that is, is me where as cheryl is like shaun. Kinda repriminded her in the nicest way i could. Telling her don't regret it, don't be an idiot. It's unfair. >:[ well I broke down half way and i realised instead of a good 15 minute walk turned a 45 minute walk. WAHHHH NOT LONG WHAT. Well like i said, i broke down, cause it was exactly and well the only route that goes by FOOT and well shaun and i walked down this lanes before. I'll summarise it all down here luh

I press rewind,again and remember when
i close my eyes and i'm with you again, but in the end i can still feel the pain,
everytime i hear your name.

Though the sun still shines though you went away

But in my world,rain tries to fall everyday.
There's just one heart, where there was once 2, that's the way it's gotta be,

untill i get over you.

I HAD to walk through the lanes of the park in the afternoon air,

I heard a voice and i thought you were there,
i run away but i just can't escape,
memories of you are everywhere

They say the time will dry the tears,
but true love bruns for a thousand years
So give my tomorrows for one yesterday, just know you are here.


When will thie river of tears stop falling i ask,
where can i run so i won't feel alone,
Can't i walk away when the pain keeps calling
i know i've just gotta take it from here on my own, but damn it's really hard to let go.

sigh yeap. I made a new friend named roy. More updates on this new found friend and life and well the things in it. There must be a hole in my brain, cause i keep on forgetting what i want to update. Gawwwwwh i suck.Tooodles. it's 11.21pm and im going back to the freshly recycled books.

No comments: