Wednesday, September 06, 2006

You told me not to be upset, i wondered which part of me believed that?

Today i read through your ,messages dated back in june,about what you use to say. (wow huh?)
you LIED.
You broke every promise.
You gave me false insurance.

Well after this 2 months+++, i guess your feelings changed huh?
Where was the love we once had?s

Funny how i managed to pull a facade today in class. Every laugh,smile and breathe ached, when i just had to pull my face the other way,i just knew that every tear was quietly shed. I was looking forward to the 3rd month as i HAD initially planned on something really beautiful but you had to shoot me down with the sentences in the sms-es. The only lullaby that brought me to sleep were the carrasing sound of my tears and whimpers, it didn't play a melodious tune, but at least it brought me to sleep and even bade me goood-night.
Am i important to you?
My hands are shaking as they type. I love you and i miss you,yes. But to you it's just the buzzing sounds of some whisper from the wind. I'm totoally invisible to you now.

credits from kenny blog:
You build yourself back upto be torn down again
Lost in this thing called life
that never seems to end

Lets talk about something
Right here right now
You and me
Tell me what you want this to be
Hold it close or let it go
Either way I need to know.

So lets build our love in the sand and write promises in the sky
If I ever write a story about my life…don’t be surprised if it begins with you

I'm so tired I can't sleep,
Standing on the edge of something much too deep,
It’s funny how you can feel so much,yet not say a word,
and you're screaming inside
but can't be heard

I know this is hurting you...but its killing me
Behind my smile
is everything you’ll never understand

He’s got you falling head over heels
and I can’t even make u stumble

She keeps asking
Does it hurt to die?
Because it’s hurting so much more to stay alive...
But you can’t love someone without getting hurt…

I’ve cried a river and built a bridge
Yet I still can't cross it
The sparkle you see in my eyes…is only tears about to fall

I light a candle every day
Hoping the pain will fade away
But with the light of each new dawn
Another day and you’re still gone

Just roll up my sleeve
And you will see
All the stories I've kept
Deep inside of me.Its not so bad
You’re just the best I ever had

One look
One smile
One touch
One embrace
One kiss
One love
Two people
Two minds
Two souls
Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

I know that I miss you
when I sit on my bedroom floor
with tears rolling down my cheeksf
or absolutely no reason at all

Never let a crush
Shatter your love
Once the flame between us died
My heart became so cold inside

I’m turning around, I’m walking away......
but its up to you to say which way
You have been such a large part of me for so long
Loving you this much doesn’t seem right
But leaving you would be just as wrong.

just please tell me you love me and none of it's true?


seee. Even Grimace agrees with me. Posted by Picasa

No comments: