Friday, September 15, 2006

SO don't bother me, im TOO BUSY having fun. LALALALALA

1.WELL booo yeaaa. That's the navel piercing there. It's a bit bright i know, and it can't be seen clearly but it's the best picture i got. So don't come telling me the obvious.

2.Devil wears prada today at cini with Nisha. [: Oh i irrititated her with my 'this is when, this is where'.- stares at nisha- I know nothing can beat the one on Mark aye? Lmao. Mmmmm every out-fit she wore from Jimmy Choo to Yves Saint Laurent just got me going green.


3.So we were all naive to think that we were capable to run our own business. Getting a job at 16 to waste our time and do something with our lives after the n's. Any idea what job that can cater to the needs of mine? Well at least i want to do something to get my mind off the many things.

4.Clubbing,shopping,late-nights,over nighting down at the pool or at the play-ground, creating a nuisance of ourselves, thinking about nothing of real significance. Ohhh yea, im ready to commit myself to be a bummer for that. [:


5. Lately i haven't been thinking of what happend back then, too absorb by my studies and the people around me. Well another motto of mine is 'DON'T BOTHER ME. I'M TOO BUSY HAVING FUN.' It's his loss in the end not mine anymore. So like what Stacie Orrico said
''I made a promise never to settle
Why didn't I keep it?
Cause I hated the heartbreak
Crying and cheating, the fooling around

CHORUS
(But) I'm not missing you
I'm not going through the motions
Waiting and hoping you call me
I'm not missing you
You might have had me open
But I must be going because
I got life to do
I know I'm usually hanging on
I used to hate to see you gone
But this time it's different
I don't even feel the distanceI'm not missing
I'm not missing you''
It occured to me that i might contradict myself by saying all that. Well who knows? The future is unpredictable. That's the way i like it, but i hate it when i know that things will happen and i have HURT to shove down my throat. Patethic huh? Well falling in love is a wonderful and most beautiful feeling one can feel. It's really easy. I would love to fall in love again, but for real this time, people say that i love someone too much i pour every single drop i have on that person. But the love i have now is taken somewhere and i want it back. (so girls let's put up a sign 'shaun must die!) However the next guy,lucky one, i hope can really make me fall over heels, if it's lukewarm, then the exit sign hovering above his head is big enough to kick his sorry ass goodbye. In the mean time, GUYS don't be such dickheads,male chauvanist pigs, jerks, blockheads, durshbags, bastards, ass-hole, insenstive mother fuckers. A girl is more than just a girl. [: and i'm speaking up for you ladies.

tooodles now, i'm gonna smell my books.-giggles hysterically-

No comments: