Monday, September 04, 2006

Shaun and everyone READ!

Alright this post is for mainy for SHAUN and those who concerns you.

Earthlings, please don't randomly call or sms me. I plead before you that I'm busy studying! I'm not a free loader, i don't go out and talk on the phone 24/7. It pisses me off.

Today i had an intention to blog something hurtful. I'm a wreck y'all. Didn't you know? Or that's what everyone assumes i am. Think all you want, come back when you grow a brain. (:

Anyway, this mainly concerns Shaun:

I don't know if you'll chance upon on reading this post, i very well know your uptight busy schedual for the prepartaion of the o's. Everyone is busy preparing for their fair share of the o's and n's, i want you that you're not alone. Every guy is holding on tight to their scrotums and girl on their bra straps. Yet you texted me telling me how you can't commit and you being a shitty boyfriend. I didn't mean to scold you in the following sms-es. Repreminder? Not really, it's a reminder of our love i guess.

I love you with all that i am and all that i have like i said, waiting for 3 months for this to be over seems like hell i know, but i know it's worth it. I'm giving every shot that i have, everyone knows how head over heels i am with you. YET everyone wants to have a piece of me or be the one by my side, i'm barking at them to fark off or i simply say that i love only 3 guys in my life 1. God, 2. daddyy 3. Shaun NG

I'm loving every you eith every vain, capillary, artery in my heart. I don't know why, but i swear that i've never ever loved anyone this much before. I'm holding eternity in the palm of my hands. I'm running out of words cause i'm choking up now and because i know i have to go sooon it's the whee hours of the morning. HEH. I wish i could hear the whispers of sweet nothings, the photos wreathed in smiles. Your heart is mine to keep and how our future lies between the both of us. The stupid things we say and do. The laughters we made. How we embrace each other. How being in each other when we're so far away. How we rekindle the flames when it dies off. But why is it now that it's not plausible to anymore? I thought i knew every step we too and every path we made. But i guess i AM NOT destiny and there is no right or wrong path is there? For every step i take, it's the heart that leads my way. My heart led me to you and it's never gonna stop. How about you?

I'm here. I really am. I have been all along. You can situate your problems to your friends, i don't blame you for that, because well DUH they are your class mates and see everyday. But me, we hardly see one another. But you very well know i'm just a phone call, or sms a way. If you want me to come down, i'll fly down in the speed of light. You will ask me to study for my n's and concentrate i know that bit, but i make time to hear those in need especially my loved ones. Maybe it's me i don't know, i have a tendency to care for everything. That's why like some of the people have said, yes i get my heart broken easily. ( I'm not and idiot for that thank you)

Will you promise to love me forever and for always? Would you?

Ahhhh shit i gotta go in 5.

I'm leaving you with this song Dance Inside. Read it bit by bit.

You don't have to move, you don't have to speak
lips for biting.
you're staring me down, a glance makes me weak
eyes for striking
now I'm twisting up when I'm twisted with you
brush so lightly
and time trickles down, and I'm breathing for two
squeeze so tightly.

I'll be fine, you'll be fine.
This moment seems so long
don't waste now, precious time
we'll dance inside the song

[Chorus] What makes the one to shake you down?
each touch belongs to each new sound
say now you want to shake me too
move down to me, slip into you

He sinks in my mind as he sheds through her skin
touch like taste like fire
hands to know what eyes no longer defend
hands to fuel desire
I'll be fine, you'll be fine this moment seems so long
don't waste now, precious time we'll dance inside the song
[Chorus]
Ooo, ah Ooo, ah Ooo, ah Ooo, ah [x2]
And I'll be fine, you'll be fine is this fine? I'm not fine give me pieces, give me things to stay awake (stay awake)
[Chorus x2]

I LOVE SHAUN! I SAID I LOVE SHAUN! SO MOVE IT ALL YOU FAGS!

No comments: