Friday, September 22, 2006

The proof and today

Well good job erika, N's are in 9 days away and you hung yourself loose in town today. [: Then again i was taking a breather. HAHA
Anyway, the weekend is coming up, I guess i better have gone to church tomorrow with Bay. Guo must be wanting to get his hands on me for not coming. And yes i'm still frustrated with my decision, im standing in between this world and this dream. But not only that the 24th is my UN-happy anniversary. I don't think im gonna text Shaun on that day. It'll be like damn looserish. I know i gotta keep my distance away from him, but i can't help it at times and i'll find myself wishing he was still mine. I can't forget about my ex needless to say. What a heartbreak. But i'm glad to know that im not going through this alone, Cassie and Louisa as well. Confusion is really a motherf. There are guys who want to hang out with me and just take me out for a dinner-movie date, but none can replace that very first night on 24th june of our first date. I'm happy now, i really am. But we'll just wait and see another 2 months later aye? The first month is almost gone, and i;m glad im doing fine still. But something in me is amiss. I don't know what is it.


This is the close up anyway to prove that the price tag is still there.Posted by Picasa

No comments: