Sunday, December 17, 2006

()

SBS/ TIBS should have a PROPER timing schedual for when the bus should come. I waited for a freaking long 45 mins for the bloooody bus to come for the past 2 days, and it pisses me off. My resort was to take a taxi from J8 to my place. Which cost a freaking $6.95 when the usual price is $3. Curse all Singaporean based transportaion. Our aim is to get to out destination, your aim is to satisfy us NOT burn a hole in our pocket. >(

Friday's outing with BEATLE BOY was a thumb's up. I like i love. (: Watched eragon and pigged out at pastamania. Bumped into people after people and i dragged him to walk from P.s to like far-east. Wanted to pierce my navel again but the bottom part of it, just my luck i didn't had enough cash and i wore my wrong stud. So another day perhaps.

Saturday was church. Met with Bay, Van and Joy. We found something. And this is a secret amongst the 4 of us. HAHA. [: i like. Anyway joy and i spotted this really cute guy in the Mrt. He had the face of a guy whom mostly hangs out in far-east. Dressed in all black, and i coin people who dress in all black as Funeral For aFriend. It's a band in case you guys didn't know.

Like OMG, results are released tomorrow.

No comments: