Monday, December 04, 2006

where thou art erika?

Tag replies:
Anony: HAHA why thanks for spreading your love around. I love you tooo! (:
JI MIN: someone not going for Flow huh?

No i have not been murdered. I was just M.I.A for a small while.

Saturday was a craze, running here and there. Met vict to collect my share of tickets before heading down to town to do EVERYTHING. Did a crazy thing of walking from Lido to P.S, like i always do to meet Chloe and Bay before heading down for service. (: I think Guo is sooo gonna get into trouble. TSK. Gave Sandra's party a miss, cause daddy wanted to pick me up. So i passed my gift to Bay to pass to her. Now i'm hoping that she already gave it. Took the subway down, and texted D all the way. Just hope this is nothing of false hop, again. Or i'll just hang myself. Damn suay when i came home, i fell dead ill.

So sunday i stayed at home, whining and sneezing and coughing and watching t.v and sleeping. And today i feel much better. (:

Flow is tomorrow and my little itty bitty heart is racing! I can't wait to be a naughty girl and seee all my girls and guys as well as D. WHOOOOYEAAA. I'll be staying over at chloe's place. >D

No comments: