Sunday, December 24, 2006

my disaster

You know the funny thing about me? Is how hard i try to please the people around me, but i hurt myself.


I'm crying a water tap that won't stop. I'm crying and consistently crying. I cried this morning when i woke up, cried even more when Mr BodyBuilder texted me, i cried even more when i showered. I cried even more to myself in the subway, i cried even more when i met Mr BodyBuilder. I totoally lost myself and knelt on the carpark and broke down when i was walking home.



I thought Christmas was gonna be beautiful this year, but what a fucking bunch of shit to even think about having one again, ever. I've given myself away and NO-ONE can do anything about it now.























NO ONE can ever understand what i feeel now. This happens to be my fucking disaster which i created.

Eggman, you've been a wonderful person and friend. But i can't lead you on anymore, not with myself, not with the rest. I don't want you to get hurt. I will never ever want you to be hurt. I don't want you to be just a part of my past. You make sense talking to me and i like that. Cause it's goood to be waken up by sense every once in a while. I'm sorry. We'll be great pals, trust me. I'm just in a mess up position for a while and i neeed some time to think about what i really want. I'm sorry.

Daryl, i'm glad we're staying as friends.

Izzy, will you remember me when i'm gone? Just go listen to Pink's-who knew. I don't know what to say. I just don't know what you want me to be to you.

and your slowly shaking finger tips
show that your scared like me s
o lets pretend were alone
and I no you may be scared
and I no were unprepared
but I don’t care tell me

tell me what makes you think that you are invincible
I can see it in your eyes that your so sure
please don’t tell me that I am the only one that’s vulnerable
impossible

I was born to tell you I love you
isnt that a song already
I get a B in originality
and its true I cant go on without you
your smile makes me see clearer
if you could only see in the mirror what I see

Mr bodybuilder, i'm done and over with.

No comments: