Saturday, December 09, 2006



Once in a while it feels goood to jump and dance around my rooom with my undies and shirt on. I did just that this morning. GAWD, i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the feeling.

Shopping with family and friends. Now a new wardrobe i have, but i still don't feel satisfied. I wonder why.

I feel like having a candle-light dinner or lunch where i can dress up abit.HA Doesn't matter where or when. -HINT HINT-

gawd i'm bored.

Jenn- Yes i remember you! Your number has been saved! HOKIES. (:

Izy- You made sense. Maybe i shut myself out of the world, but i do that for a reason too sometimes. Too let people know what it's like to have something missing when it's gone. Sometimes gone to know it's missing. WELL, we neeeed to have lunch/dinner and talk realllll soon. Maybe you can be that person whom i can have a candlenight dinner/lunch with. (:

No comments: