Thursday, December 07, 2006

How we fall

Outing with Eagen and his chums. It was the BOMB. And i smoked another 2-3 buds today. Don't ask why.

I'm angry with myself for everything. Why did i bother to dress up for you for Flow? Why did i bother even texting you? Why did i bother to care? Why did i have to fall for you? Yea you were leading me on into something on, but why did i contine following? Cause you were one mistake i REALLY DIDN'T MIND.
THIS IS F-U-C-K. But i'll still go for your soccer match. I hate myself. Thanks for screwing up the joy that i have for Christmas already. Cause now it's pointless and meaninglesss. So what's it gonna be like now?


I won't bother you again. I won't talk to you if it makes you feel even better. I would erase every memory of words we had from my mind. Don't blame me for this. please don't.


I wish an animal would bite me.


You have no idea how much I love you

What I would do for your natural touch

And you have no idea just how I'd hold you

When I am woken from a dream, something bad had happened to us.


I hate you all


I'm crushed and i'm cornering myself. Just leave me alone.

No comments: