Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Flow with me

Mel Png- HAHA yes girl. (: see you online.

Woah yesterday was a big thrillllllllllll. Right now it's 6.40 a.m in the morning. I just took a shower and i'm not in bed whereas Chloe is. She's damn cuteee. (: HAA and yes i'm staying over at her place. Dammmmmn fun la. Before that we had a merry good time, goofing about and sorta blaming one another for like the rain and everything. Yeap and ohh i have a new excuse punch line when i drop my things,

'DON'T BLAME ME! BLAME GRAVITY!'

i said that in the bus btw when i was on the way down to town with Chloe to meet the girls. Alright i'll skip to the chase about Flow.

THE WORST PARTY EVER UNDERWENT IN THE ENTIRE PLANET. All my forking out of $78 bucks went down the drain and don't ask me where i got the money. As you know, smooove is a uber small room where house and trance is usually played. But hip hop and Rnb was playing. So it was AHHHMAHHHHHHH GAWD FCUKING CROWDED.
On another note, i made new friends, i caught up with old friends, i settled things with old friends. Shaun Ng, yes my ex was there, kinda decided to be nice, jump up and say hi and all and demanded for my stuff back HAHA, in friendlier way. (:

Anyway, smoked a bit, asked soon leng, asked denny asked 2 stranger, shared them with joy, bay and zachery. HEHE. -beams-

However i miss yesterday still, there was that bit of joy i felt, though i 'emo-ed' for a lil while.

Blogger doesn't want to upload my photos.Check out friendster. Screwww


I love you. I just do ogay.

No comments: