Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Mom's birthday

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOY. The weather is driving me nuts. It's crazy, raining and then sunny on and off. I guess we can all coin this as our. Snow and Sleet of singapore.

Mommy's birthday was yesterday so Egan was nice enough to accompany me to find her a gift. We had the options of jewelry, a terrapin, a cook book, a bikini(HIS IDEA!) but we both agre
ed on this little guy in the end.





















Ahaha. Dinner was at Inagiku. I wonder what has Chef Watanabe been doing. Or did he resign? Standard dropped like anythin, dad and i weren't happy. But it was mum's birthday so we were all smiles. They dragged us to THEIR cell group, i wound up studying and writing in MY BOOK and listening to my old Mp3. Speaking of Mp3s. Many of you know my Sony mp3 i carry around. Now the many reasons why i loved that Mp3 were many.

1. 14,000 songs can be hold.

2. Light

3. Hassle free.

4. Long battery life. Up to 3 days.

5. Had bookmarks which allowed me to which bookmark songs and put a special emoction which could be sad, happy, crazy or hip hop songs.

6. I gave it a make over worth 40 bucks.



And the totoal cost of the whole Mp3 was a whopping $499. But guess what? When i wanted to send it for repair, it was $309. Mum told me to get a new one. Sigh.



(ULTIMATE BLING!)























Oh wells. You were a great friend in times of need. (:



ANYWAY back to myself.HAHA kidding. I was a bored before i went to bed, and i sorta played around with myplushhie, ELMO. (sorry chloe, i know you hate him, but forgive ahhh!)


(It says: If i lay here, if i just lay here. Would you lie with me and just forget the world?)
















HA. Anyway, mah mah left for Beijing. Yups. I'll be back to say more laters i guess. (:

No comments: