Thursday, December 14, 2006

Today was the bomb. The glasses were the sex! HA
I found some really cool 70's retro glasses. It's the sex i swear. And lucky me found it in the closet of my grand-folks place! WAAHOOO!

I got pang-sehed for tuition. I was disappointed and grumbling and cursing at the sun. But i cool-ed off over tea at Theeee coffee bean. Waited for Izzy to come. (:
I swear the ulitmate bomb today! Had lunch at Thai express, dessert at The Coffee Club, window shopping in Taka, and Movie at Lido. 'The holiday'. What remains inside, stays inside. No questions asked and no answers will be given.


To my secret reader (Izzy);

I miss your lips against mine, your hand entwined around mine. I miss your touch.
No and i didn't think we were going too fast.

You know i'm the person you can trust,
even if you want somethings to last.

Don't let me read your mind for too long. I can't read it all. The signs? Is it a hint or another dismiss? This is no accident. This is the start of something i want to know and find out and something i don't mind going deeper in. Something that should have started long ago. You don't have to hide it anymore.

You're terribly missed.

No comments: