Friday, December 08, 2006

Happy is a yuppie word



Jena and Jamie are staying over at my place. Just read them a story and put them to sleeep. Movie and pizza today. [: AND i bought a new navel stud. I LIKE.


Today was a day that i like, where kids like jena and jamie got me occupied till i had to put my own mind aside and focus my attention on them. I love those kids who put a great big smile on my face.

The many things i hate/love december is the pendulum that swings back and forth which is happy to sadness. Funny how one can feel so much on a lovely month of December right? Maybe this isn't my season. It's winter, but it isn't. I'm not gonna give a hoooot about boys from ______. (It's an all boy's school renown for rugby, if you were wondering) Each of them should just fuck off and die. Like burn in hell.

Funny why i can find hope when i'm let down and peace when i'm confused. I learnt the truth today, everyone loves me ONLY when i'm happy. Losers.


HAPPY IS A YUPPIE WORD.

No comments: