Wednesday, December 20, 2006

ecb

Alright HEAR YEEE HEAR YEEEE
the 25th December party has beeen postponed to a later date, which will be on the 29th instead. Loook out thy blog for more details!
says me and ji min. [:

Oh before i forget TAG REPLIES
Erika: HAHA erika! You loook gorgeous i swear. Omg. You really do have the loooks. And your hair and your dress sense i like. [: OMG. HAHA yea and be very surprise who i'm dating! THANKS! (: TALK TO YOU SOOOON!

Zaki: DEY! Where are you?

That's it for taggies. Alright back to the things of the heart. You know this season holidays, kinda reminds me of events that of Laguna Beach. This whole shin-diggy i see it as Laguna Beach but Singapore version, and maybe cancel out Laguna Beach to East Coast Beach. HA.

Oh and Eagen, i hope you see this, but you were right about what you said about dating.

{Edited} 6:25PM

My mind is on it's own whirlpool of thoughts. I'm still pondering over what Eagen told me about dating a few days ago. Should i have listened or carry on with whatever i'm doing? That i can't answer. I went out with Anthony just yesterday and i bumped into Erika yesterday, as well as, Wei Fern and friend, Vanessa and friend, Jun Cai and Marcus, Roula, Shirley, and some other random people i can't remember. Caught the holiday again. But it's different this time round. Smoked for a while. Sigh.

GIRLS! I NEEEED YOU! I NEEEED SOMETHING THERAPUTIC TO REJUVILINATE MY SOUL! SESSIONS SOOON!

This time, 'I' next was 'B' then it was 'E' then it was random people whom i can't remember and then it's 'A'.
What am i gonna do? What am i gonna say? Who am i suppose to fall for?


I must confess that i don't feel that i should fall in love now. Because i don't feeel like falling for anyone now.

Can someone save me with the answer?

{edited}

My heart broke when i saw a testimonial from some stranger i don't know on YOUR friendster page. How did we ever become like this? Why aren't we speaking to each other? Why won't you talk to me? Why won't you stay up for a little while longer just to speak to me like you always do? Why won't you reply my smses? Why can't you care? Why can't you be here? Why can't you hear me scream? I miss you oh so much. I was at raffles place the other day and i kinda texted you wether if we could meeeet but i guess you were busy with something else or someone else.
To the guy who came back from singapore FROM Jordan, who studied at St Andrew's and is 16 years old.

I miss you alright. Why am i crying? I don't know why? Why do i reach out to you? Maybe cause i thought you care.
Cause i thought of so many things, and i thought about you. I thought about you. Izzy, where are you? Can you talk to me please? I need you, i really do. Don't cast me away from you, i know you want me too. But i want you more than you want me.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but this variant does not approach me. Perhaps there are still variants?

Anonymous said...

Hi there, but what are you talking about? There are no variants on this post. Just a streak of PMS that screamed out

Anonymous said...

I consider, that you commit an error. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

Anonymous said...

I recommend to you to look in google.com