Monday, December 18, 2006

who knew?

Alright before anyone is gonna ask me how much i got for my N's. I have 7. I am upset yes i am. But i'm glad i'm promoted still. Cause the O's are more important to me. To the rest of you N' ers out there. Relax man, if you guys have been promoted, be thankful for that cause the o's are way more important. (: So relax la all. Aside with this shin diggy.

Anyway, shopping with vanessa, joy, and bay. (: heartwarming. Ji min came along the way. (: And ATTENTION YEEE ATTENTION YEEE!
On the 25th December there will be a bbq party at MY place. (: Contact me and Ji min for the detaiils girls! (:


Someone unexpected message me today. There might be some changes, cause i'm going to go private sooon especially on my life. Because i have enough dramatic shit. I can't say much but yea. Only those close to me or who know me will only know, other then that don't bother getting any information from them cause they know they wont say.

Terence, i'm sorry we ended up like this. I'm sorry to know that we never bothered to have time for one another. I'm sorry that we couldn't care. I won't forget you,
my friend.

No comments: