Monday, December 25, 2006

have yourself a merry little christmas

Tis this season and everyone should be jolly. So Merry Christmas to all ye citizens of the world. (:

I must say, that as Christmas as is pleasing as it is. I think back and realise that i'm terribly blessed. I'm terribly blessed. (: Not only did i get what i didn't ask for. I have love that spreaded. [: Well in this case the stuff i didn't ask for, but i got it anyway were an Ipod Nano 8Gb. (black) Coach bag, L.V bag, Guerlain stuff, Monopoly (star wars version) I finally OWN it. And the list goes on. (: On the other note, i felt horrid for not getting my folks ANYTHING. I swear i ought to be punish for this sin. But i'm gonna make it a point to get a job STRAIGHT after o's and buy GIFTS on Christmas for them and the love ones. (: someone remind me yea?!? I guess the best gift i can give them now is to be a goood girl and just be O-B-E-D-I-E-N-T and get goood marks for O's. That's all they ever asked for. And also bring some pride to the family name. (ERIKA SHIMADA PLEASE DITTO THIS!)

I'm up and down. Drinking like a fish, and head spinning and secrets are hidden. Oh the volatile of joy and misery clashes too sweetly like my Tequilla Sunrise. (HA) I have figured it out that maybe I***C seems more than happy to be out of my life. What am i to say or do? It's ALWAYS this story. We loose contact, a few months later we come again and be all happy and get this funny feeling then fall out for God knows the reason why. A tormenting cycle i can't take. However, i'm willingly to do it all again, just cause i care still, i always have. And it's him i want. NOT A*****Y.

Oh wells, i'm dead gone tired and i need rest, thorough sleeping at 3 a.m in the morning doesn't help the eye bags to GO AWAY. I hope your Christmas have been a meaningful and joyful one my readers. And i hope you guys know the ACTUAL meaning of Christmas too. The night is still young, christmas won't end untill the new year. So have yourself a Merry little Christmas still my readers. At least it was better mine right? (in a away)

No comments: