Tuesday, July 18, 2006

baby's birthday


Sweetikins birthday was today. Finally met him after a week and 4 days without seeing him.
>:(
brought this really gigantic box and the humungous letter. Baked for him my specialty, gave him a teee, a stuffed frog, a paint-brush and 6 roses. ((: HAHA then we ate ,er no no no STUFFED at cafe cartel, damn full please! Walked to my place, he initiated it though i wanted to take bus. Bitched to him about her and the her and the her and the herSSSSSS. I just couldn't stand the HER especially, she should very well know that Shaun is errrr M-I-N-E, read the lines kiddo, don't go around acting like he's gonna be yours one day it'll be nothing but a tragedy.Sucha cock.
Got locked out since my key and card are not replaced quite yet.
AH-EM.
well we walked to the mah-mah shop at the hdb blocks down bought green tea and 7-up. Why buy 2 when you can just get one? Think he wanted to gargle down tea and bicarbonate together. HA. Sent him back to the bus-stop. Laughed out loud cause i knew he would have trouble bringing the gifts up. I'm sorry hunnaye. You're irresisitably cute to comprehend. (:
Went straight to bed for an hour and a half, yeaa smarty pants me slept on my hand it was pain for another half and hour. Studied Chem. And well here i am, juggling chatting, blogging and my coursework. School was cocky,maybe because Mr lee made us feel like we were some bunch of meek girls. At least we bother to do his work so why the bull we got today huh? Oh wells. DID THIS DURING HIS LESSON! adventures of erilolly! ((:

















aha. well well i guess that's all i have to write about today. I can't wait for my next meeting with
1. Shaun! DAMN I MISS YOU TOOO MUCH! I've even gone to the extent of either waiting down at your block or staring at the front door. HO. If the roads were just stairs, your place will be a level up to mine. (: You mean sooo much to me. So all ye girls or guys can go die, cause if thou shall touch m shauny, ye shall suffer cnsequences of having 12 sharpened pencils, nah nah nah coloured ones are better up there, carrots, heated bunsen burners or anything dangerous i can lay my hands on! HUR.

2. Claudia, Ana, Sarah and Aileen- it's fun having you around to talk and mug with. We all click somehow someway. (:
3. Izzy kwok- hang out you must, if your other padawans like me you shall.
and any names i didn't mention, you're not forgotten. (:
Peace to you all my readers.

No comments: