Thursday, July 27, 2006

Bullshit

groans. My nose bled. Like Nigeria's waterfall. During Bio quiz. Oh, and when i was searching for some documents, I found this picture.

Oh it was actually taken last Friday (right isit guys?) One of the bestMaths teacher i ever had who truly inspired me to love maths for a cause. She's a wonderful person i tell y'all. Well, the day was tiring and mundane, having 7 subjects all in one day is a totoal joy-killer. -streches arm-
I've been having mac'd almost everyday this week, i'll die of coronary heart disease due to the over-excess of the fries. And diabetes mellitus for the coke and ice-cream i tell you.

I'm devoid of sleep and i'm not myself at times, maybe cause of periods. Too many vile confessions to make. Being wreathed in smiles is hard to do when it's all a psuedo facade. I have made entries that relate to the downside of my emotions but i've never once dare say the names of whom i ever did refer to. I'm being nice and merciful already. Funny isn't it when people say 'I understand' withouth actually knowing what it means. It's equivalent to diving into a botomless pit and tell yourself that you will reach the bottom. Yea, defines BULLSHIT pretty well.
I can cleary divide, hypo's,jealous,idiots and FRIENDS. Who's under which catergory or some that are just in the middle. Sad to say the ratio doesn't tally.

Lakehouse this saturday with baby,fuck my other plans. I want that day freeeeee for Shaun and ONLY Shaun.

No comments: