Wednesday, July 12, 2006

one day

I'm beginning to laugh at the irony that the word 'Family' is all some sort of big joke. We may say that 'Oh i'll take care of my folks till i grow old' and whatever bull. But go ahead and start wishing when you'll receive your first pay check can the desire of wanting to get out of their house. Trust me im starting that now. So i look out the window and i've seen that Rjc's soccer field is starting to look greener. (alright that was random)

Simple plan-One day
Somtimes this house feels like a prison
That I just can't leave behind
There's so many rules I got to follow'
Cuz you can't let go

I don't wanna hear it
And I just can't believe it
All the stupid things you say but
One day
I won't take this anymore
One day
I'll be old enough
I won't have to run away
And you won't be there to say I'm not allowed to
One day

Sometimes I wonder if you know me
Or if you just pretend to care
Tell me are you on a mission to bring me down?
Go away
Don't look at me'

Cuz we're not the same
And you can't do nothing
You can today
That it's not okay
But I'm not afraid And you can't do nothingNanana...
One day

So nothing is going the way i want it to be, my wallet is reportedly swimming in the sea of fugly ckps in this country, i SCREWED up my n-level orals, i caught ________________, im having some fuck with my folks, my prelims are in about a month's time, im exhausting myself by making myself sleep at 1, im starting to drink mocha and other caffeinated drinks, i cry and scream when i can't get concepts right or even into my shrivelled brain. Just last night i cried cause they put me down. I have every reason to fight back, but i can just forget about it. I can never forget who were they that gave me the meaning of PAIN when i was just a toddler and a growing adolescent, they who crushed every hope and dream, they who thought me what being in a family was about. ahhhh screw this talk here. scroll down for a cheery one.

Thanks to Amanda for inviting me over to island creamery. Got to really know, personally 2 people, Anastsia Takahashi and Claudia Phuah. Damn funny. Amanda lost to Claudia in arm wrestling. HOHOHO. Something to be added in history. Ate revers-o and cookies and cream to calm my emotions. Talked,laughed. Sarah came in. I enjoyed time spent today. They are all really nice people. I LIKE I LIKE. ((:

It's shaun's birthday next week. -squeals-

No comments: