Monday, July 10, 2006

everything in it's time

GOLLLLY POEPLE! My english oral was crap! Stupid teacher laughed like a hyeena like there was no tomorrow, and it got me nervous. Picture conversation as well was shibby. I wasted my shrivelled brain for nothing. >:( My body posture was in a way that got me spasmitised. I perspired like rain has never fell from Singapore. It was a bad experience. This is a reminder to all, BRING SCOTCH-TAPE OR PLASTERS, to kindly ask the teachers to tape their mouth if they ever laugh, you do wanna score high don't cha? Im upset though, i don't expect a high grade since everything was basically SCREWED!

Oh and while i was painstakingly looking for my health booklet, i came across this big black bag. Since curosity killed the cat, WHAT CAT?, i opened the bag and discovered unsaid history. I found my mum's report cards and uni certificates, as well as mine, and something shocking was the certificate of execellence in C.A history.WOOOHOO. Well i compared grades, i did better then my mum. HAHAHA. Oh and her Waseda University gradauation cert. She didn't tell me she took mass com and mass media as a subject. Alot of unsaid history was found as i continued unravelling and digging out, like i found this


1. old pictures of family members.
2. mama's wedding pouch which was given by a friend.
3. This was the precious that got me really excited, the traditional wedding dress which has been passed down from generations from my Dad's side. Though it's orange in colour,bleach, the threads of gold told me there's a treasure waiting for me in the future,be patient! ((:

i've yet to search for more, i can't wait to discover what im gonna unravel and find information,stories,tragedies,history,love stories about both side of the families. Wish me luck. (:

No comments: