Tuesday, July 04, 2006

i belive everyone has their fair share of bad/good days, not that I had a bad day today. I woke up with a thumping large headache and found myself barfing out everything i ate that night.
I need a goooood sleep later, so don't come calling me tonight. I felt like i needed someone to talk to today, but i wound up going to Waffletown at Balmoral with Ji Min, i swore i saw Jotham, though i didn't think he recognised me. I met up with Jeric instead, talked to him about some stuff then i sent him off to his bus stop. Though i didn't expect we'd hug each other good-bye, i embraced it none the wise and wanted to smile say, 'OH FRIEND!'.

Nothing happend. Grandma's 10th death anniversary. When i went home online, and clicked the specific groupings of people, I don't know why but wherever i hovered my mouse onto, a video of how he/she is linked into my past just flashes right before my eyes. There were some sad parts, but i guess i rather leave it alone and face that it's just history.

No comments: