Saturday, July 01, 2006

chloe's birthday

so go ahead and scream at me for changing blogskin after blogskin. I don't care. I know this is plain so please don't come telling me the obvious for that.
went to Chloe's folks restraunt to celebrate her birthday, saw alot of unknown people but thank God there were my classmates to mingle with. Moved to Ice Kimo after that. Stayed a while and hung around till Phanida,Stewart, Jeremy and Alexia wanted to watch a movie, tagged along without my partner. Damn awkward luh, felt like a mega big lamp post there. Jeremy and Alexia were damn sweeeet to me, i was rummaging through my shrivelled brain for Fulton Ave when Jeremy halted the car and screeeched, 'FULTON AVE!' and i was damn excited, when in to look for baby, but he left! >:(

then when i opened my email
THIS CAME!

From:
' sze ying
Saturday, 1 July, 2006 4:40 PM
Subject:
hi
Message:
pls add me!

i'm a chiobu. ^^szeying_sux@hotmail.comand pls view my profile.thanks. i love you all!*muahh*

then i sent' err no fuck off' Why don't people just find something else to do. It's fuck irritating. I'm gonna watch the match now, the internet is a hindrance to my viewing.

No comments: