Monday, July 24, 2006

Happy 1 month.

BABY! ((: It's our 1 month anni today. Thanks for the chocolates, they were absolutely divine. (:
But baby i hope you know that today isn't the day that it's filled with choclates, carl's junior burgers, sunflowers, hanging around esplanade's library and the rooof terrace. Exactly this day on june, at far-east, you told me the words that got me spinning around and got me melting on your arms. What more can i say, you were the answer to my prayers. Someone i've dreamed about, prayed about. I can't wait to spend the rest of my days with you. Not to mention, my everything to you. (: I love you busloads babykins. -smoooches lips- ohhh and thanks arrr! For bursting the pimple on my lip. Oh and sorry for belching a few times in a row. I promise it'll never happen again! TEEEEEE-HEEEE.

No comments: