Saturday, July 08, 2006

the time we had

SO my day didn't start out that well, i almost woke up slightly late, but i had the sense of timing to bother to rush everything. I met up with my FnN teacher, my papers flew from the 2nd floor to the first and i got irritated by it. -stupidly kicks wind-
grabbed a bite from delifrance and rushed to RJC for my lessons, i think RI people are like depressed or something, because i got lost in the school, i asked for directions, so i went to the nearest group of students and asked
me: 'erm hi, but can you tell me how to get to Rjc?'
guy in short pants: -with dead and monotone voice and stares at spasm- -points behind him- 'Go straight'
me: 'Oh err thanks'
damn dead i tell you. Sat next to marie, talked to her and the rest, 'ka-chiao' one another. MERHUR. Stupid alan. I'M HOT LUH! HAHA

Well i screamed Mark Vincent's name on the way cause he brushed pass me, talked for a while till his friend came. Then karma hit me. Ogay for some dumb reason why, i lost my wallet, either i was pick-pocket, i can't say which, just take the fact that my wallet is MISSING! I was like screaming at John's and Ali's workplace, and i traced back my steps to find out exactly where i might have misplaced it, that didn't help. It was futile, jeric called and i picked him up from the bus-stop, came running and screaming that my wallet was missing, he asked me too cool it and to stop looking into every dustbin at far-east (WHO KNOWS LA JERIC!) IN general, i met Chu shen, Leon see, Sean, Darius, Aileen Phua, Sidney, Sean's friend, Benny, Janan,Bryan and Nat chua. Forced darius to accompany and sit next to me at the police station while jeric and aileen errr talked. HA. Then darius and aileen split, head for marina bay for steam-boat, while me and jeric walked back to wheelock and isetan, bye and all. Folks didn't say much. Like it was no big deal. OHHHH BUT, she was rambling on about some stuff. -bangs head-

I felt that someone was upset with me today, i won't say who, but i know who, i think i know who, whoever it is, im sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset, if i didn't made you happy well it's my fault for not doing my part and job to do so.

Sidney: OI! Im still hot! Don't deny it Sid. SILLY SID! Hurry up come back! Have another wonderful time in aussie yea? Catch up with me soon, i've got lots to spill. HA.

Jeric: I may never understand you. But it's alright, follow your heart and follow what you feel is right, I know you miss her alright. Me and Sid were talking about it la. And it was pretty obvious too. Jeric, you have to understand that the greatest thing is to be loved and to love. Trust me. That feeling i have now with Shaun, i've never felt this way before. Trust me on this one, so what if she's dependent on a guy? It's alright to be, it's a way that she entrust you with her happiness and her heart and her faith. Don't loose it, i don't want you to regret it. And no bullshit ahh slut!

Aileen: It was damn goood catching up with you, we should hang out with these people more often. And ohh, i enjoyed what happend just now on the road! DAMN FUNNY AND CUTE CAN! HAHAHA! You're looking great and beautiful yea? Loveee. <3

Darius: AHHH thanks arrr for sitting next to me at the police station. teeeeheee. Ogay go, get lost. Hang out more yea? mmmmmmmmmm

Shaun: I don't know if im paranoid, though im not, but you seem different today. I don't know. But yea maybe im just getting worked up with my day that i had. I miss you damn badly now. >:(

No comments: