Sunday, July 16, 2006

fuctards

-takes social studies books and throws it out of the window, claps hand and walks off triumphantly-
I don't get it. I don't know how many of you out there are patriotic citizens, well i'm not. Like many of the stuuudents here in singapore, we don't SING the national anthem we MOUTHED it like gobbling goldfishes, as well as the pledge. So maybe i don't give a crap about the History of singapore, this i refer is the Sustaining of the Development chapter in S.S. Seriuosly, i don't know what use does it have to me in future, but yeaaa. GAWD. This leads me to today's topic.

Since i was at Rjc having another series of subjects to do today, there was one part whereby me, marie, alan, mat, joanna, garima and that chinese guy talked about education in Singapore and well basically Singapore, i won't be going too much into detail incase any of you fucktards just accuse me of being racist and being a bitch. (now that's stupidty cause all knows that im NOT even racist) Likewise i said it before, all we ever do is bitch and complain yet we never step out to make a stand and actually do something about the problem. Majority of our population is like that, (No Action Talk Only). Lovely doesn't it sound?

I guess i haven't been doing good this few days, sleeping at a ridiculous timing at 2, drinking caffeine almost everyday. I'm exhausted. I'm mugging,yes. I'm doing my homework yes. Yet i ask where was that girl who didn't experience stress and exhaustion but why is she now? I 'ono. -shrugs-

True love is something that comes easy
Just one kiss god I swear I want to...
I heard a pin drop and a nervous heartbeat
Have you ever heard me scream I love you

Angels and Airwaves-good day

No comments: