Wednesday, July 19, 2006

swell day, i don't think si

Am I not pretty enough? Is my heart too broken
Do I cry too much? Am I too outspoken
Don't I make you laugh? Should I try it harder
Why do you see right through me

I live, I breathe, I let it rain on me
I sleep, I wake, I try hard not to break
I crave, I love, I've waited long enough
I try as hard as I can

i wish lightning would strike ans ZAPPPED DOWN those who made me upset. Lovely of the cries would i hear. I can't be bothered to show any mercy, i've given in too much.

I know today's post sounds rather cynical of me and rather errrr sadistic, forgive me and just let my mind run wild for tonight. I had another bad day whereby i was moodless and upset. But then again i hope you all readers out there had a better day then me despite what. Cheers to y'all. (:

No comments: