Friday, July 21, 2006

that just sucks

Racial Harmony this year pretty muched sucked. -Slaps hard on the table and looks up to the sky-
Though sure they arouse the atmosphere by bringing in a deejay for us to be entertained. Now that's what i call harmony babyeeee.(: Cassie is on to the semi's at Bukit Panjang Plaza tomorrow at 5. Well and i'm gonna give her the confidence by showing my bum there.
Regardless the erika's-out-of-the-vibe days this past mmmmmm 3 days. I manage to pull through a smile in the end of the day from the girls and Shauny. I don't know what hit me to be even soooo agitated with things and people around me, maybe i was over-reacting and didn't realise that i got people around me worried. I'm sorry all, i didn't mean too.
Life is a bitch at times you see people, so start counting the blessings and not the troubles! ((:

The prelims are about 2 weeks and a half, im doing my fair share of studying. MMMHMMM- walks around the streets with bacardi on one hand-

mmmmmmm next monday is me and baby's first month,official. I don't know if he has extra classes, i have a gutty feeling he does, even so i'll leave a note and a bunch of lillies for him on the door, or get him a lil something or either do a lil something. -scratches head- i don't know if he knows actually. -flusters-
I miss him. I do i do i do i do. But if only i could built this portal where i could get a chance to be next to him now. But why a portal when technology fails us from time to time, then i'd rather hide inside his pocket, or maybe his hair -giggles-. Be an angel or watch over him aha. Well i'm pretty drowned with today's activities, primarily school, studying with the girls and then tuition again,then styudying again later. Tomorrow is even better, 9am-4.15 tuition. Marvellous.

No comments: