Friday, December 23, 2005

aiii

baked cookies,yes my marshmellow chocolate chip cookies.the ones that most of the people i know are die hard fans too.wrapped them and went too orchard,was santa claus for an hour. passed it too cheryl PHUA,amanda BAY, shafiqah,cherry, mark,ali, sher,jerome mak,adam and tim. I was suppose to have more,but too bad none were in orchard.don't worry lar peeps,there's more at home! :D

adam was kind,he followed me to orchard mrt,and he was perspiring buckets and buckets.gave him a hug,didn't mind.
Then Sher messaged me,a shocking question,sure it's what i want for christmas,but among all the guys why him lar? I'm seeking for what is right.someone who understands me,someone who knows that there's no such thing as waiting only paitience,someone who won't betray,someone who knows that history IS already history. Someone who know that promises are not meant to be broken. Just that special someone,is out there.

No comments: