Monday, December 19, 2005

HAWR

HAWR.that's my title on my post.don't know why,but i decided to call it HAWR.
yesterday we celebrated Samantha's birthday.HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D
then i took a long journey here and there,doing my errands.was suppose to meet TIMOTHY from SJI but that lil turd was hopping here and there,so i told him to go hop away.rented 3 dvds.ate pizza.and well yea lar.fought with my sis and mom,and practically everyone in the family.i didn't had a good night that night.especially since cassie was on the other line,holding on to the brink of tears,cause of relationship problems. STAND UP LIL GIRL,A BROKEN HEART CAN'T BE THAT BAD. :))

alright.having dance later and japanese tuition.SHIT I HAVEN'T DO THE HOMEWORK YET.SCREW ME LAR.

alright.im pooooooped,finished danced then accompanied nisha and pei zhen to centrepoint,after that met santos and a big whole group of his friends who were playing dota at cyberdome.i liked our lil chat together,he made me smile he made me laugh,laugh too hard:D thanks for hearing me and hearing you in return.anyway me and my beautiful bunch of friends will be performing tomorrow
at paragon.at 8pm. please support the strait times school pocket moeny fund.
i don't mind anyone coming down,but please do not make fun,or else i'll personally murder you myslelf.-STARES AT XIAN YI-





GO!JUST GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE! AND LET HER FLIRT WITH YOU FOR ALL I CARE.EFFING BIATCH!

No comments: