Friday, December 23, 2005

COME LAR

TO : ALL MY FRIENDS.
HEY Y'ALL THERE'S A PARATYE COMING THIS MONDAY.PLEASE TEXT ME ABOUT IT.I NEED 4 PEOPLE.AND THAT'S IT.

I've been recovering from my mental breakdown,with the help of alot of people.EEEEYAAS! :D
What can i say? It wasn't worth it all aint it? Glad,friends took me by the hand and showered me with the abundant love and care thay i needed.I LOVE YOU! It's another beautiful mistake.
'That's alright,that's ogay,you never loved me anyway,and i think it's time for you to just move on.
That's alright,that's ogay,i bet you thought you never heard me say,that i think it's time for you to find another dumb blond,cause it's not me no no no.'


christmas is coming in 2 days.and i still haven't got i wanted.maybe i don't want anything this year,what's the use and what the heck.some of you may already know what i want for christmas and you know that it is impossible to give me what i want.it's alright,nice trying and nice shots you gave there. Thanks for all the care,concern,tissues and love you people gave me still. HAWR.

and who again?who's that guy?oh i don't know him. I don't remember him being in my past or present.

oh and i took back what i said about flirting,maybe some parts of it are true.

No comments: