Thursday, December 15, 2005

leaving

do you hate it when you are involved in a three-some?making you the 3rd partaye for God knows the reason?well i have.i don't know what i do to deserve this.im labelled the bad girl now.what do you want me to do?
leave him alone?don't sms?don't call?don't speak?cut all connections with him?what?if it makes you happy,then ogay.
-pauses for a long time-
-screams-
I HATE THIS TINY PLANET! >: (


i couldn't sleep last night,i spent how many hours doing my maths homework? 12-4.hahas well done erika.and then i went down,to cry again.dryed my tears,slept under the stars,it was beauttiful AND OH AND OH AND OH! I SWEAR I SAW SOMETHING SHOOT OUTTA THE SKY! :D made a wish.i know it won't come true,would it?


i abhore it.take me as a sacrifice so you can never see me again.everything of you is like the thorns of a rose bush peircing horizontally/vertically straight into my heart.what else can i say?im just a shadow amongst the thorns of a flower.

No comments: