Saturday, December 10, 2005

i hate to go

i was awaken by smses at 2.30 in the morning,3 from tim han and 1 from ROYY TONG.and so i replied the following morning,started screaming on the sms to royy tong for fooling around. rawrs.(im gonna kill you!)

got dressed,went to the westin hotel,(i still like to call it westin) to drop off my folks and sis.since it was my mum's birthday tomorrow.went in and outta the hotel lobby at least a dozen times to do errands for my parents.and alas,i was finally seated in the hotel-room.frozed to death,sniffles and atchooos.): called tim,was suppose to hang out with him.so i went down to cuppage.then walked to p.s to enjoy starbucks and conversations and read someone's diary!i've yet to read the last page,it just left me wondering.made 3 new friends.aileen.jeric.santos.(:
all of us parted and me and tim went to enjoy supper at the prata shop at thomson road.yea and so much for enjoying,the people took their own sweet daisy time to get our orders.oh wells.enjoyed it anyway.till the end,i wonder if i should erase the video at the bustop in my head.it's playing over and over again.stupid?insane?crazaye?nuts?juvenile?dumb?i guess i was.and again it left me wondering.

it's my infatuation.can't resist it.finally for the first time in this situation.im really nervous.

oh btw,i've got a story to tell.to all crushes and crushees.love lorn and lorn love (ECK!).i don't know if it'll make you laugh or cry.but i know it did.so don't say i didn't warn you.
ah em.

Here's a story of a girl,leaving in the pathetic and lonely world.
She keeps a hidden note that is for her secret crush.
and this boy just talks too much.
Well,im standing in a crowd,and when he smiles,i try to check him out,but i wonder if he even knows the meaning of my name,but he's too busy playing games.
And i want him to know,that if he loose his way,i won't even think about letting him go.
If i cut my hair,if i change my clothes,would you notice me?
if i bite my lips,if i SHOUT HELLO! would you notice me?
what's it gonna take for you to see,i just want you to notice me.
You have your head up in the clouds, tell me when you're coming down.(hope a wishing star hits you!)
i don't wanna sink your ship,it's not about that scolarship.
and the friends that follow you,telling you certain things that might not always be true.
im the girl you never really did see.
i just wanna be the girl that you want,and not only need.
so don't you get me wrong,just make your move,before the moment's gone.
i'm not like the rest,i don't give a damn if you're the best.
you see it's all the same to me.you just be who you want to be.
so don't get me wrong,just make your move,before the moment is gone.
so please tell me,will you ever really notice me?




No comments: