Wednesday, December 21, 2005

if you're happy and you know it

TO YOU: (the guy whom i know who has READ this)

what can i say?when i woke up today,i felt guilty and i was mad at myself for saying those horrid stuff on yesterday's post,after i read your blog.And i want to let you know this,NO you're NOT sending the wrong signals to me,i was being stubborn NOT to accept it. Oh and if you think you're better out of my life,you're wrong and crazy about that. Without you there's not a bit of that joy to make me smile and think.
Please don't think that you negelected me for things that were unimportant and insignificent, you should be able to breathe in this frienship. You need the space.and plus,rugby is your life ain't it? and I chooose to be forever more,your princess of erm,erm,erm, of erm.shooooot. erm my estate lar.HUR.
You're the best that ever has happend to me,and for that i'm thankful and grateful.
I knew i hurt you one way or another,and i didn't mean too.
I was just angry at myself. and about that christmas present,well it's up to you wether you still wanna give it to me,please don't say 'i don't know' or 'up to you' or 'whatever makes you happy'. I want a confirmation. :)

you look so exquisite when you smile.wait,you are exquisite yourself. :D


woke up to buy school books and help around in the schoolbookshop to kill time.Then mum picked me up for lunch,where we ate at japanese association,and wth,i was in slippers and shorts.well done erika.and she made me pay for lunch. :( HAHAS.went home and changed,and i fell in love with the top that i was wearing,it matches every piece of bottom! met tim,royy and alex.i hate royy,he bullies me MORE then tim does.ARSSSHOOOOOLE!


Nobody's going to love me better
I'm going to stick with you
Forever
Nobody's going to take me higher
I'm going to stick with you
You know how to appreciate me
I'm going to stick with you
My prince
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I'm going to stick with you

No comments: