Thursday, December 08, 2005

im all alone

yawns.morning to all.(scratches head)
well well well,i couldn't sleep last night,God knows the reason why,i spent the whole night looking at the rain and lightnings just to pass time.till it hit me hard.

it's no fun sitting at home,cause there's no one to talk to,mess around with,hit,punch,arm wrestle,snuggling up on the couch.
mimicking the people on msn or friendster.
no one to have lunch with,shop around,laze around,movie with around.
no one to sit under the stars at the poolside and talk about nothing in significance.it's so boring.sure i've got friends.im thankful and grateful for that,but i miss that someone next to me,where he would hug me tight and whisper sweet nothings in my ear.someone to come up from behind give me a big surprise by planting a sweet kiss on my cheek.ha what a lonely christmas not too mention boring one.

going to meet up daryl WEE to catch up on everyone at my ol primary school,kcpps.eating lunch at j8.yumsyums.((:

alright im back,after doing my errands,met up with timothy han.ultimate slackers lar we.walking up and down,building to building.bumping into this person that person.HAHAS.had fun though he made me carry the plain busicuits!rarrs.then he was nice enough to drop me of at city hall.HA thanks.:D

he's nice lar.tried to talk him out of some stuff.and gawd,STUBBORN MULE! or prolly worse than that lar.but he was different than i thought he would be.he's different,he's maybe catergorised under not your average acs b boy? HAHAS.watching chicken lil with his cousins and my sister tomorrow.nights.

No comments: